|( 27 new from €99.03, 36 used from €66.88 . Last updated 11 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.it at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
HyperX Cloud II
15 Hz - 25 kHz
Black / Red
Active Noise Cancelling
- USB 2.0
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Advanced USB audio control box with built-in DSP sound card
- Hi-Fi capable with 53mm drivers for supreme audio quality
- Hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound
- Comfortable, 100% memory foam on headband and leatherette cushions
- Pro-Gaming optimized with closed cup design for passive noise cancellation
- Compatible - USB connectivity for PC & Mac. Stereo compatible with PS4, Xbox One1 and mobile
- 387 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build I See What Hue Did There...
I needed a headset with a good mic, and this one (although 2 years old) is still considered one of the best headsets out there. I could have gotten it online for a little less, but I found it at my local electronics store so I paid full price. Now if only I had invested the proper amount of cash in my piece of junk office chair.
Update-March 2018: Still loving this headset. I'm using a separate USB mic now on a boom arm, but the headset itself is still comfortable and performs well. HyperX is awesome.
- 85 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Magnum Opus
Really good headset! Very comfy, which is good cause I have a big head, and the sound is really amazing! For the price compared to other nice headsets you are getting a lot! The mic isn't the best but that's how it is with really any headset. If you want high quality mic you need a stand alone! The stitching around the top was an awesome touch too!
- 48 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build The Chaos Engine (1st Build)
QUALITY to price is off the charts. I would've easily paid double for these. They're super comfortable and have surprisingly good clarity. The 7.1ch drivers are exceptionally pleasant in stealth games. Headset mics are terrible and should never be used, but this one could hold me over if my Yeti ever bites the dust.
EDIT: The USB portion of the cable stopped working properly. Kingston sent me a new one free of charge within 2 days and I returned the old one with a provided label.
- 48 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build >Outrun_ (Gaming, some light editing, streaming)
The headset itself is amazing, I have no issues locating enemies with how awesome the sound is. It's very comfortable to wear for an extended period of time. The mic is doodoo.
- 45 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Green and Black Custom painted Build
Best headset, i love the comfort, sound of the speakers and microphone. I have had to replace the controller cable once and also have a problem with the headset mic sometimes not working (it's because of the 3.5mm audio jack)
- 35 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Girl Gamer's First Build
The audio quality is great, no complaints there at all. The mic is nice and crisp but I have a problem with everyone not hearing me right away when I play different games or join different discords and they have to turn my volume up.
- 28 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Forgive me Father, for I have Sinned
Good sound quality, fantastic build quality. I got the grey ones, and they look great next to the build.
- 27 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Your average gaming setup- First Build
Amazing sound quality and surround sound.
- 25 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build A Year's Hope
Clear sound, quality feels very superb, and was affordably priced as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone.