Black / White
UFB (Updraft Floating Balance)
- MVB(Maelstrom Vortex Booster)
- The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
- UFB ( Updraft Floating Balance) Bearing
- Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks’ UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing’s lifespan and ensures that the fan’s axis is consistently operational and quiet.
- Extension cable
- Phanteks PH-F140SP_BK_BLED comes bundled with a 400mm extension cable to improve cable management, total up to 900mm cable length for big full-tower case or Radiator fan upgrade.
- Acoustic Dampers
- Eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration.