|( 4 new from €26.00. Last updated 10 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.it at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
Black / Red
- Tuned for high pressure air delivery directly to components
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Specially designed fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 51 points
- 52 months ago
Corsair SP140 Red Put one of these in as the Rear Exhaust. Yes I know, it is likely that I should have used an AF140 at this location. But when I was picking things up SP is what was in stock, and from what I've read it is unlikely to make a Huge difference using a SP where an AF should go. And that I would have been shooting myself in the foot more if I had tried to put an AF on a Radiator Grin..
- 9 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build My First PC Build
Great exhaust fan, moves lots of air, with an attractive red LED.