• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

kowal25 49 months ago

What is the cheapest set up I can use to build a computer? I am new to this and wouldn't like to spend much, but would like to get use stuff that's worth buying.

Comments Sorted by:

Tooth 1 Build 1 point 49 months ago

1-where do you live that you can buy? Retail or on-line. 2-how much money do you want to spend. $500? $750 3-if this a brand new system or u using prior parts? 4-what do you want to use this system for? (I don't care, but many will ask)

Folks here can get you set up for $200.00 if that is what you are looking for. It wont be much, but no one know anything about this "build' of yours? Please share some additional information :)

kowal25 submitter 1 point 49 months ago

I live close to stores but would prefer to order online because of greater options and more likely to be in stick, but I would definitely go to stores also. I would like to spend up to $600, $750 at most. I will be using all new parts. Lastly I will most likely use this for many different things like school work, gaming and just for experimenting with different stuff on it that aren't accessible on previous built store bought computers. If you could also recommend some in expensive monitors that would also be helpful

kylclrk 1 point 49 months ago

You'll have better luck posting in Create A Part List For Me. Be specific about what you want to use the computer for.