add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Try to beat these two deals on SSD's, I dare ya.

gregkillborn
  • 61 months ago

EVO850 Deal expired.

1. Samsung EVO 850 250 Gig SSD $79.99 Shipped mail rebate $20, $10 off link.....2/11/15 - 2/12/15 is the rebate deal
  2. OCZ ARC 100 240 gig SSD with McAfee $34.21 Shipped mail in rebate $90, $10 off link

If you haven't used this promotion which is 10 dollars off 100 or more. 10 off shows up at the end of the checkout. http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/include/events/2014/TD_Discount/happyanniversary.asp
If you want both deals I would open up a new account in TigerDirect under a different email address and use different method of payment. PayPal/credit card.

1. Tiger Direct has the EVO840 for 109.99 with a 20 dollar mail in rebate. So 89.99 which is pretty darn good.

But if you haven't used this promotion which is 10 dollars off 100 or more. You get it for a solid 79.99 with free shipping and no tax. Boom! http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9535414&CatId=5300

2. TigerDirect has the OZC Arc 100 240 Gig SSD for 129.99 10 dollar coupon link and 90 dollar mail in rebates. Use the link above that you post your email in, then click through that link for TigerDirect then make the purchase. I provided the link above.

With this deal you have to read the fine print with the McAfee mail in rebate. You must open activate through there program and use a credit card to activate. Set a reminder in your calendar do deactivate this after the time it needed to be done for.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9562652&CatId=5300 Link to the SSD

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I ordered both. Will probably sell the OCZ on eBay for maybe 80 to 100 dollars. After subtracting the shipping, PayPal and eBay fees to get about a 30 to 40 dollar profit. Then use that money to lower the price of the EVO 850 (which is a better SSD for my system) down to 40 to 50 dollars for the SSD. Of course you have to wait till the rebates come back which sucks but what can ya do.

Could also setup a nice raid multi SSD and one storage HDD.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

"2.OCZ ARC 100 240 gig SSD with McAfee $34.21 Shipped mail in rebate $90, $10 off link" these combo offers with Tiger Direct and McAfee really tick me off. You are required to give credit card information on a McAfee "Multi-Access" software that will bill you each year you don't cancel. So this deal sucks. I don't want to find a worst deal than this :)

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

lol yea I know, so you just set a reminder to cancel and your good, but I hear ya.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube