add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fractal Design R4 and NZXT Kraken X61...

PCPickerN00B

58 months ago

I am looking to build a gaming PC in the Fractal Design R4 case, as it really appeals to me. Originally, for my CPU cooler, I wanted the X41, but I heard a lot of people say it was simply not that good, but they also said the X61 was fantastic, so I decided to swap it out. However, PCP said they were not compatible, so I was wondering if I removed some HDD cages (only using 1 HDD in the build), would it fit?

Thanks!

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

No. Max support is for 240mm radiators. If you want to put any radiator in the front you need to move the HDD cage.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube