add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cyber monday reductions?

1Homerj
  • 2 months ago

Do they happen? are they better than BF and are there any new deals?

I see Aria have put their stuff up since yesterday. BF

Any info from previous years?

Thanks for your time.

A.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Appears that once bf is over everything goes back up and cyber Monday isn't a thing :( my build is costing me like £170 more now.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I can really understand that, I was going back and forth from site to site as they went up over the W/End, then they would sell out. Not a happy bunny about that. D:

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Wasn't around a computer Friday, by Saturday my selections went up $200 and today I watch some of the items go up about every time I check.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

If they are just going to go up, might it be worth waiting til the New Year? Don't know if that will work or if it is worth the pain? Good luck!

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

The PSU I had my eye on went up $25 last night. Newegg literally said it was a cyber monday deal, except it closed Sunday.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Aaand it's back down, but out of stock... So I dunno.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

:( Sounds like it might be worth contacting them nicely about this, maybe they might fix it for you? : ) Worth a try, you have nothing to lose.

They might be a good egg...

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

On Friday the Ryzen 5 3600 was $195 at Amazon. At the stroke of Midnight (Saturday) it dropped to $185.

On Tuesday the power supply I wanted at $99 dropped to $92.

But in general Friday seemed like the best deals.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube