add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any deals?

Marino98
  • 3 months ago

Anyone knowing any great deals going on or coming up ,maybe some bundles for mouse and keyboard, etc?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

This topic has been moved from "Systems > Create A Part List For Me" to "General > Deals".

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Marino98, I've been looking every day for the past three weeks for components. They had a couple of specials that are no longer. The Ryzen 7 2700 was $159, it's back up to $165 and $169 in most places BUT, as of today it is $159 on NewEgg with a game bundle. The Asus GTX 1660 Super was $199 two weeks ago and it's now back up to $229, so I'm going to wait until Black Friday to see if it falls since there are three different distributors I want for $229. I found a ASRock B450M/AC AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard that has been $90, I got it for $75 on sale at NewEgg.

So, I suggest checking your build list on this site daily, then click the component link to see if the prices are updated. Then check newegg on their daily deals.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay thanks alot!

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I just checked again and the Ryzen 7 2700 is now $157, so I pulled the trigger on amazon. They will refund me the difference if the price is lower in the next seven days, which should cover me for black friday and cyber monday.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

it is 129.99 at micocenter, starting tomorrow

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

YEah, too bad they don't ship. I'm 7 hrs from the closest store.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, theres an amazing deal where at micro center you get a Ryzen 7 2700 and a Aurous m mobo with it for 170$

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

go to the deals forums

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

and now it's $139, lol. Amazon issued me a refund to allow me to purchase at the new price :)

https://www.amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-Processor-Wraith-Cooler/dp/B07B41717Z/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=amd+ryzen+7+2700&qid=1574948067&sr=8-3

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube