add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PS4 Slim or PS4 Pro for PC/Home Theater Setup

samadams12pack

1 month ago

So I decided that for my streams I want to put consoles like the PS4 and the Nintendo Switch next to my PC and hook them up into one of Elgato's game capturing devices (although I'm trying to figure out if I want to get the HD60 Pro or the HD60S) instead of what I was originally intended to which was using PS4 Remote Play. That way my gameplay has better quality when I'm streaming. But since I planned on getting a PS4 Pro for my home theater setup, I'm trying to decide if I want to get a PS4 Pro or Slim strictly for my PC setup. I don't want to carry my PS4 Pro back and forth and risk damaging it. What do you all think?

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube