add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
yognying59
  • 5 months ago

Are there anything that is revolutionary coming in 2020 that will replace parts or things that are at the top right now, such as NVme, new graphics card, pc case, internal storage, Samsung's SSDs. or would there be a revolutionary technology in addition to these components? What do y' all think? Please drop your 2 cents below. Thanks!

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

guess we'll find out in 2020? thats my 2 cents...

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

I would have paid 3, maybe 4 cents for this.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

why thanks, how refreshing

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

ok

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

I know what you are going for, you can not winning the waiting game. Something better will always be around the corner. If you keep waiting for the latest and greatest you aren't ever going to build a PC. Just buy the parts now.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

You're %100 right=/ Because it's 2020 and cool rounded number to be as year and cause it's a start of a new decade, president, olympic, ps5? what else? iono. seems like it's the type of year to go all out. i guess I'm just weird. Is there a loan I can to buy and build my pc? lol

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

If you can't afford to buy it out right then you can't afford it, don't get a personal loan for a PC. It is going to depreciate like crazy and you will still be paying MSRP for the parts plus interest. Imagine still paying MSRP plus interest on something like a GTX 1070 or a Radeon VII or a non super 2070

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

yikes! great point. sigh*

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

However if you get or have a Amazon Prime credit card they do offer 0% financing for 6 months, 12 months, and 18 months depending on the amount spent. Plus you get the cool metal card. Although you still suffer from the same problem as above, when the parts are replaced by the next gen you would still be paying MSRP.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

oh..cool! thanks. this helps a part of the problem, i guess. Thanks so much though. I'll keep this in mind. I guess I'll to work my butt off for awhile. :o

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I don't expect to see anything amazing in 2020 or even 2021. Incremental improvement, yes. Revolutionary, no.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

ahh, that's the kindve of answer i was looking for. thanks!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm curious to know more about the Intel Xe GPUs. I want to see what it can bring to the gpu's fight.

I'm just not sure if it's in 2020. Lets see.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

hmm.

[comment deleted]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh. I guess the more appropriate question would be if has any news for new releases in 2020 a pc part or something like a new Nwme or something above that would be game-changing, iono. im terrible in crafting questions. appreciate your thoughts and inputs

[comment deleted]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

appreciate chu

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube