add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair K68 not detected?

ssjg5rlly

1 month ago

I got a Corsair K68 for my birthday (super awesome, by the way), and I wanted to connect it to my PS4. There was this thing you had to do in order for the PS4 to be able to use it (It would recognize the connection of the device but you weren't able to use it). So when I did that, and then connected it to my laptop, the ICUE software didn't recognize the device, but I was able to use it. The lighting modes that you could change with the keyboard buttons themselves didn't work either,

Anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

try reinstalling keyboard firmware

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Perhaps, but I'm not smart.

How do I do that?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Tutorials

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube