add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Car Part Builder

Daniel_Amegatse

3 months ago

Anyone else think it would be pretty cool for there to be a place for custom cars, because there is one for bikes, I think it would be pretty cool if there was one for build your own car for car enthusiasts.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 9 points

I'm still waiting for Pizza Pie Picker, where you choose what size pizza and toppings you want and then it shows the shops in your area that carry those options and what the cost and travel time would be.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

That is the greatest idea ever created.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

It'd be cool but compared to bikes and computers, there's a metric ton of different cars, and even more engines, parts, etc

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

and I can't afford car parts.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Buy some tire valve stem caps as a consolation prize.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

What types of parts and customization would you like to see? Any particular models/brands?

• 3 months ago
  • 7 points

What would foreshadowing sound like?

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

An indirect reference to something in the future... Or maybe very direct in this case?

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Just luxury brands and older cars

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Can you even custom build a car? I think the site would be used to find parts for a car, maybe not build one.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

You can buy like kit cars, but it is very nitch

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

niche

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Spelling police!

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

With a car i think it'd be a lot harder. there are so many different parts, and even knowing which ones would work together would be a huge hassle. add to that trying to source all these parts. i'd say your best bet might be a forum room somewhere on the internet, cause i don't think anybody is even close to building something like this.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

[Comment deleted by Staff]

sigh

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

The bulk of which are from your previous banned account. Stick to the site rules and that won’t happen again.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I know.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

someone: says anything about car parts my brain: ....

[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

No means to ruin your fun, but I doubt that's possible.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Anything is possible with enough time, skill, and money.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

A common Fiero swap is the LS4 5.3L engine from the 2007 Grand Prix GXP stuffed in there paired with a similar model year G6 GXP 6 speed manual transmission. Put a cam, heads, intake on the LS4 and you should have a healthy 400ish horsepower in a little car.

The swaps relatively cheap as no one buys the LS4 as it was a fwd based platform but it's the perfect candidate for a Fiero and you can grab them for like $1800 all day long.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube