add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
hello_there_125

5 months ago

For example, if i try to select a new part by clicking one of the blue buttons on the part list, then HTTPS will break and be replaced by HTTP.

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

That's quite odd - I'm not reproducing that from here. What browser are you running? Are you running with any extensions turned on? (And if so, perhaps try disabling them to see if one is perhaps interfering with the page contents?)

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I am running Google Chrome with Ublock Origin turned off.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Just to make sure I understand this right: You're viewing your part list, and then when you click on one of the blue buttons (a part category "add xx" button) it switches you from HTTPS to HTTP? If so, when that part category page loads, it loads as HTTP and not HTTPS?

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes.

However, when i click "add" on one of the parts and return to the part list, it returns to HTTPS.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube