add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Windows 10 stuck

Hammy7

1 month ago

Hello,

I ran into an issue when starting up my pc last night. I turned it and and got a screen that said OS did not shitdown cleanly, and a bunch of other info. It will just sit at this screen. I tried a reset and it goes to the preparing automatic repair screen and again just sits. I’ve tried to start in safe mode? But have not been successful to get it to come up. Also I can access the bios screen. When the computer boots I can see my keyboard and mouse come on and then after about 10-12 seconds the lights go off on both. Just looking for help to try and get past this if possible. Appreciate your help/advise!

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

shitdown

lol

It sounds like maybe something went astray in the registry.

When it boots up do you see a recovery screen? It would be 4-5 boxes with different menus

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Haha clearly didn’t check for typos XD No the only thing that shows is logo with spinning dots or the message about preparing automatic repair. I have a screenshot if that helps.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube