add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Karma store real?

OogaBoogaLettuce

5 months ago

Is there really a karma store. I saw people posting about it

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 11 points

This has been gone over so many times. Yes it's real. No you cannot get in with less than 10,000 karma.

• 5 months ago
  • 9 points

I can confirm.

• 5 months ago
  • 5 points

Thank you tiny_voices

• 5 months ago
  • 5 points

Absolutely!

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

No you cannot get in with less than 10,000 karma.

How do you know this if you have less than 10 kilokarma? Did you used to have another account, or are you just basing this on what you have heard from other users?

I'm not doubting you, I'm just curious.

• 5 months ago
  • 6 points

As you can see, based on the creation date of my account, I have been here since the forums were basically new. Vagabond has as well, and him, myself, and a few other OG users became close friends. No one of us have any reason to lie to one another about anything.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Lies, deception.

I AM the Karma Store, and I declare that I in fact do not exist.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I AM the Karma Store, and I declare that I in fact do not exist.

Not yet.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

its 1000 karma. when you surpass 10,000 you are Karma Illuminati. See my profile description for more details.

• 5 months ago
  • 11 points

Whats this bootleg karma store?

The REAL OG official PCPP Karma Store circa 2015 was always 10,000 karma.

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

Yep. Can confirm. I have access to the bootleg one but not the real Karma store. I just bought an Nvirdia 2008ti off the bootleg one. And a Lentil 9099k.

• 5 months ago
  • 5 points

Lentil 9099k sounds like some kind of Indian cooking device. I could go for some masoor dal right now, haha.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I wasn't told the right information then...whats the real info??? I remember vividly being told the info on my description on one of the karma topics.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

All I can say is that until you reach a certain karma level you won't have the true information. I can't say much. THEY know my location.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I got those numbers from a Karma post a while ago...I'm not quite sure which. There have been like 5 or 6 within the last 4 months,and a search for "Karma" comes up with multiple pages of topics, and I'm too lazy to search out the right topic.

circa 2015

I guess the Karma store had a refresh since then.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I guess the Karma store had a refresh since then.

Nah, you are just referencing the joke meme non-legitimate karma store people made as like a funny add-on.

The real legit karma store is official and very much a thing, but the entry requirement is 10k karma. It was originally created as a sort of joke by the staff in the early days of the forums here, thinking no one would ever get to 10k karma, but one user, vagabond139, has passed 10k karma and entered the legit store.

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

Yeah, I noticed that... someone else needs to pass 10,000 karma, vagabond139 must be pretty lonely in the store by himself.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Nope, it's 10,000. Always has been (The legit 2015 store, anyway. Maybe some of the knockoffs have different entry levels).

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Is this comment satire?

• 5 months ago
  • 5 points

No, people just think it is with all the bootleg store talk.

The real OG store from 4 years ago is still available to anyone over 10,000 karma.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

The Karma store is very real. You just have not surpassed the number of Karma needed to gain access to the market. I sadly do not have access yet. Ask people like gorkti200 and tragiktimes101, they have been part of the Karma store for a long time. They should comment on here very soon...

• 5 months ago
  • 6 points

on here very soon...

There, got my dad joke for the day out.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

yes

ok not really

but yes it is

• 5 months ago
  • -3 points

no

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

It's treason, then.

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

Are you sure that about.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

How dare you deny the existence of the legendary Karma Store!

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

BLASPHEMY

PREPARE THE SACRIFICIAL FLAME

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube