add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

"Punderdome!"

ZFGeek

5 months ago

(Root_User, I thought of you when typing this...) ;)
So...I just remembered this game I've played with family called "Punderdome". It is a game where you chose two cards from a deck, then had to create a pun from the two cards. I thought, "why not try it here?" Well, let's do it!
How this is going to work is I am going to give two random topics. These topics can be completely unrelated. You will have to create a pun on these two topics. It can be anything, as long as the two topics are included. The goal is to come up with the worst pun!
To figure out who has the 'worst' pun, I want everyone to read through the puns and upvote your favorite(s). The pun with the most upvotes wins!

The two topics are...
1. Smart Phones
2. Golf

Good luck!

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I think this topic is the result of a bad stroke. A swing and a miss.

• 5 months ago
  • 5 points

I believe there was a hole in one of your puns. It wasn’t very phone-y.

(I’m ready to club you here in the Punderdome, Nullarc77! Only one man comes out with better karma!)

• 5 months ago
  • 5 points

What is your area code? 725 right?

I think your puns are par for the course. But you better be able to tough it out to be the winner winner birdy dinner.

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

That's pretty chicken of you.

You're going down the wrong Huawei, and will end up off course.

There is No-kia for you to hijack your way out of here. That Moto-cycle is also not an option.

Don't pull and Samsung and Fold into the pressure since this isn't a walk in the park.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Stay in your own lane, this is a duel between me and the tank.

If you don’t want to walk into a hazard, I’d suggest you putter up your puns and leave.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

My puns are the best in the world, maybe even the entire Galaxy! Claiming otherwise was very short sided. On my wedge of Texas I have sliced many adversaries.

How do you like them Apples?

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Listen up kid. Ny armor plating is made out 2' thick 9 iron. Nothing is penetrating this tank. To try would be a hazard. And I will leave you buried up to your neck in sand-trap.

And I think those apples are overpriced.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Ha! Beware tank for you are getting off-track. We’ve developed methods of destroying tank armor: meet the rLG.

At least my Apples don’t come up with viruses every two weeks; the price is justified for the safe, beautiful shine.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Can't wait to tee of with this challenge. If I had to hazard a guess, we'll be crackin puns until BLU in the face. I do hope we iron out all the jokes or we might WEP. Hopefully, we get a handicap so I might actually get a plus one oneplus. Now that this game's been unlocked, it's time to put up or shut up.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

gowolf

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

nice one

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Whoever made this game was very smart

ok that was terrible

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Call me crazy, but having good puns on this topic is a bit of a longshot.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm kinda surprised Root_User hasn't posted a pun yet...

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks like everyone that wanted to post, has, so I will now announce the winner! The winner is...Nullarc77! Congratulations!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

clap clap

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

this hole topic just hurts my head, its phony, totally bogey

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube