add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Your boy had another PC Dream!

Derpitron

5 months ago

This time, Instead of looking at the finished product itself, I was building the PC! The Motherboard was probably an MSI B450M Pro M2, as it had a black PCB and this board is the only consumer board that I know of with a dark PCB. I put in my Ryzen 5 1600, but I didn't put in that cooler you get with it (gasp! shudder!). My cousins got me some case fans, like the Corsair LL120 and some Thermaltake Riing 140 model. I told them that it would be hard to use both 120mm fans and 140mm fans in the same case, and then I wondered - where did they even get these from? I asked them this, and they said that they got it from the apartment complex's watchman. Whaaa? Meh, case fans for free, I guess. The fans used three pin connectors which I immediately recognised as DW connectors (I didn't even know I knew this!), And I plugged them into the motherboard's fan headers. While doing this, dream me was thinking about controlling the fan's speed and airflow and monitoring them all - I like to keep tabs on whatever my system is doing at any given moment. I then began to fit the AMD Wraith cooler in place and put the board into the case, when (and I absolutely H a t e this) I woke up.

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

huh?

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Hey there partlists, it's me, ya boy

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Ayyyy... it's your boy... uh... skinny pp.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Well at least it was not some meaningless drivel you could care less about and not understand. I hate those dreams. I got my PC running for real I was happy, then realize its empty and have to put stuff on it lol.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Might I inquire as to when you will publish your prophetic insight?

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I need to wait for the rest of the information, I can't simply publish incomplete revelations!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah! I see, I see. Then I will just have to wait patiently.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow. I dream about animals and shizzle. Neat.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I had a dream about attaching those colourful hats with those rotors on them to some puppies, and then I would use a remote to control the hats, and I would gently lift them above the grounds and they would be like levitating puppies with hats on

I'm not an animal abuser I swear

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

inb4 The puppies take hold of the remote controls and start planning their domination for the human race. We're doomed!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

oh boy oh no

I can just imagine a bunch of 2-3 week old puppies stumbling onto the controls clumsily as they always do, and trying to bite the remote with nothing but their jaws in vain (my dog does this - that is, he does it with his teeth)

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

The one wearing the propeller hat is just flying all over the place.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

nyoom

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

cool

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

fascinationing

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I dream about Russians somehow managing to weaponize tornadoes and create them at will with a specialized ICBM, and waking up in a cold sweat after trying to survive three on an airport tarmac of all places. Can we trade dreams?

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

no

let's SHARE

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube