add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

highest # of builds?

vincent_2006

6 months ago

so i was wondering who has the highest # of builds on pcpp! lol ik this is random, srry!

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 5 points

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vairfoley/

I could probably add like 2-3 more builds to my profile (possibly my last build, my current one, and the one I did for a friend)

• 6 months ago
  • 5 points

Ay, that's me! but guitpicker007 has me beat.

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

Holy ****, I thought you had a ton.

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

That guy has upgraded his "Remachine" build 9 times. Damn bro

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

A lot of people boost their build number by doing "upgrades". I remember one kid (banned now), but he had like 40 builds and half of them were prebuilts that he added a stick of memory or an SSD to and the other half were his of his computer that he made a new build for every time he added as little as a fan to it.

PS: I am not talking about Vairfoley when I say "a lot of people". Each on of his revisions of "Remachine" are very much different.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Those are actually all separate builds, whoops. I guess that wasn't clear.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

nice!

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

I’ve seen one guy who had like 20+ builds.

My guy DarTro here has 12 and counting, he puts his money where his heart takes him lol

I’ve got more I could post but I’ve been busy, maybe one day lmao

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

We gotta push DarTro to become the new completed build leader.

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

I thought you were gonna say me since that’s the running joke on Discord lol

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

Well you are the one that changes your existing build over and over, where DarTro just builds little shitbox builds over and over. You each have your niche.

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

Lol true

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Shitbox = besto

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd be down for that. I should be doing some interesting builds in the upcoming months or so

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Just took a look at some of your builds, they're pretty sweet!

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Can I borrow about $25K to join you? Should easily buy me a Jeep Wrangler plenty of PC parts for all those builds!

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah after you lemme hold 26K

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

lol!

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

Khaosix has 20.

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

I have pictures/invoices for probably 100 more, but most of them are boring and I don't want to do the write ups.

With that being said,

PS: I am about to upload another one when I get home.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

So the top 5 is:

guitpicker007 - 138

Sensible_Systems - 56

Vairfoley - 30

Skemble - 24

Khaosix - 22

Eltech - 20

Is that right?

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

From what people have found so far, yea. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if there were a dozen more people with 20+ builds and they just aren't active on the forums anymore. If this site existed 10 years ago and I wasn't lazy, I would have close to 1000, lol.

Phillip could probably look in the DB and find this answer out for us in 10 seconds.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

i thought it was 21!

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

22 ;)

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

ay!

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

What happened to that one dude who built a ton of cheap, but rather decent systems for people? I can't remember a name, but he posted all the time

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

it was guitpicker007, I could't remember him for the life of me

Sensible is for sure up there though

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah thank you :)

[comment deleted]
  • 6 months ago
  • 2 points

guitpicker007 has 138 unique builds as of right now, but it looks like he hasn't posted another since October 2018... :(

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

nice!

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Certainly not me!

I could probably add 2-3 more like a lot of people here, but I'm lazy....like a lot of people here. lol

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

lol!

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Man, I would have 18 on here but 2/3 of them are some xeon x3430/xeon x3440+ intel dh55tc in some rosewill case.

Not exactly too much fun to see those lists.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been meaning to ask you.. What fans are on the front/back of that D14? Also, do you see an improvement in temperature? I'd imagine the cooler design becomes the bottleneck long before airflow..

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

They're called "Silenx IXP7618 iXtrema"

I only bought em b/c the D14 was missing 1 of its original noctua fans so I figured I'll buy two of them cuz why not?

Adding them caused the temp to drop by 5C compared to only having one noctua fan. It never reaches over 57C when doing a cpu burner test on msi kombuster when at 50% fan speed.

It's very impressive fans for airflow though they're wide and really ugly kek.

Here's a link to them if you want to buy them. https://www.amazon.com/SilenX-IXP-76-18-iXtrema-120x38mm-Computer/dp/B000OZ7YEG

[comment deleted]
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Zero. I have zero.

I also had a pretty dumb Fortnite: Save The World reference but my big clumsy fingers freakin' deleted it a whopping total of FOUR times. I don't know what command is doing this.

Zabij mě.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

lol!

[comment deleted]
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

lol!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube