• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Junior1210 26 days ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/V3ndnQ/seasonic-focus-sgx-450w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-sfx-power-supply-ssr-450sgx

Found this in the box after delivery today. Free $25 Steam eGift card after registering. Valid only in USA, good only for 15 days after purchase, limit of 1 per customer.

Comments Sorted by:

galacticPerson 2 points 25 days ago

Wow that's nice. SFX, 80+ Plus Gold, and Fully Modular for $69 PLUS a steam gift card? Dang SeaSonic!

Junior1210 submitter 2 Builds 1 point 25 days ago

Well when I bought it (3 days before), it was $97.

m52nickerson 1 Build 1 point 22 days ago

A $25 Steam gift cards is a nice surprise. Good job, SeaSonic.

No you just have to decide how to spend it.

Junior1210 submitter 2 Builds 1 point 21 days ago

Assuming you remember it. They say it'll take about 2 weeks to process the submission, and the notification might end up in your junk mail. Still it be nice, whenever it shows up.

Junior1210 submitter 2 Builds 1 point 15 days ago

Still waiting for the gift card. I'll update again at deadline next week.

[comment deleted]
Junior1210 submitter 2 Builds 1 point 7 days ago

By SeaSonic's calendar, the gift card should have been issued. I haven't received any contact from them. When I went to their site to check the status of the program in their tracking, they have no record of the offer, even though in the registration process all the needed documentation is still being shown in my registration. Oh, well.....

Root_User 1 point 6 days ago

Have you been checking your email? (Including your spam folder.)

I did that offer with my SGX-650, and it took me a while to get it, too. After my initial submission, they asked me (via email) to send them my Steam username and later accept a friend request from Seasonic USA, and about a week later, I got the $25 Steam gift.

Junior1210 submitter 2 Builds 1 point 6 days ago

Yeah, nothing at all. No messages in main or junk mail, no messages on Steam either. They specifically asked for the Steam info when registering the PSU for the gift card. Not a big deal other than slight disappointment at the idea of a free game.