• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

.Elusive 4 months ago

I'm hoping to upgrade my GTX 770 to a GTX 1070. I've seen used on Ebay for goodish prices... what have you guys found?

Thank you .Elusive

Comments Sorted by:

bucketofcrud12 4 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

damn, I would've sold you mine for cheap. I just sold it last week...let me check some of my local listings.
EDIT 1: I found a Gigabyte triple fan GTX 1070 for $215 locally.

.Elusive submitter 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

i'm relatively close to Portland, but... too far

lol, nono. I live here. I can pick it up and ship it if you think its a good deal.

.Elusive submitter 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

that'd be great. the only thing is (don't want to be offensive, but will be because of the nature of this statement lol) the problem with transactions and trust

ah, no that's not offensive. I understand where you're coming from. for the record, I always use paypal just for that reason. nonetheless, I understand perfectly. I am however, a trusted Ebay Seller. you can find me here: https://www.ebay.com/usr/aarohollenbec5
even so, its fine. I'm sure other ebay sellers have good enough offers available.

ZhongJ 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

There are cards you can fix yourself and get it working at a cheaper price. Most of the bids goes from $250 to $300. I won a bid for $215 which is a time when there are multiple cards bidding.

Granddy 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

Found a seller in my local area from an app called letgo.

He's selling his mining stuff for really good prices. His GTX 1070 ti are being sold for 240 dollars and trying to see if I'll pick up on soon to replace my gtx 780.