add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
dlambert
  • 76 months ago

Just a quick note to say that I love the site. I wound up tracking parts for my most of my last build in a spreadsheet, and when a friend wanted me to help with a build, I thought there had to be a better way. Needless to say, I found my way here. Very nice.

Comments

• 76 months ago
  • 2 points

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Out of curiosity, how did you find out about us?

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

I searched "PC configurator", if memory serves.

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

I fully agree, for the past two years, I lingered on this sites, having phases where I just silently read and learned, and other times where I was asking and answering questions all day! Thanks so much Phillip, and I think I'm going into computer hardware engineering and business management as a career!

[comment deleted]
  • 76 months ago
  • 1 point

They get a small cut of money from the links on this. So when you click on the buy button and buy a graphics card, they get a small cut of that.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube