add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Slaywood
  • 78 months ago

Hey guys, I love the site, but there's been one thing about it that I can't seem to make go away. I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but I haven't seen anyone else mention it: Is there some way to make the entire page finish loading? It always seems to load the first few dozen items, and then just stops and won't load any of the sorting buttons or filter options. I have to keep refreshing the page until it decides to load everything, and sometimes it just wont do it at all. Am i doing something wrong? Does this for every component type (memory, mobos, cpu etc) Any help would be appreciated, I love the site but it's really difficult to use like this. Thanks!

Comments

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Very strange. What browser / OS are you running?

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

I too, occasionally, get scripting errors when I try searching for components - though not enough to worry about. Usually a page refresh does the trick. That's on Windows 7 Ent 32-bit and IE10.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

It happens to me too. I'm running win 7 home premium 64 bit, with chrome

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

It's happened on a windows 7 64bit with chrome a windows 7 32bit with chrome a windows 7 64 with ie and a windows xp with ie

all different computers

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube