add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The PCPartPicker Presidential Polls #2

piemancoder

40 months ago

Ok, i decided it was time for another PCPP presedential poll. Because of the outstanding support for the Turnip campaign though, that is still an option. You guys can discuss your choices in the comments below :)

http://www.strawpoll.me/10742423

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

What about third party candidates like Gary Johnson??

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I excluded third party for the same reason i excluded Bernie in the first one. Honestly, they have very little chance of winning. If this changes in the future, I might add them in future polls

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

Problem with doing so is you reinforce the two party system when you do this. The media does the same thing. It's a weak excuse to not include more options, and it contributes to the continued decay of our politics. If they're polling higher than 2% (he has apparently been as high as 11% as of this March poll), they should get press.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

^^^^ This.

I do wonder what will happen with Gary in this election, I really think he is going to take votes from mainly Trump, hurting him more than Hillary.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I will keep this in mind in the next poll.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Turnip is best. No need for a liar or an idiot.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Hillary is the first visible choice! Bias confirmed!

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Anyone voting for Hillary is doing it so Trump doesn't get elected and anyone voting for Trump is doing it so Hillary doesn't get elected. Washington was right parties ruined our government.

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

There are actually people who legitimately like both of those candidates.

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

Correct.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Incorrect.

I'll be voting Hillary because while she doesn't have all the same ideals I have, I share with her 9 out of 10 ideals as compared to Trump.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Turnip because...turnip :P

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm voting for a brick.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

y u nu turnip bro?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

See the other threads for my reasons for brick.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

aaaww no potato :(

• 40 months ago
  • -1 points

Honestly Trump is a terrible person and would make a terrible president

Hillary is a terrible person but she would do quite well in office

Sadly I'm too young to vote however if I could my vote would be for Jill Stein Green Party candidate

(Also Bernie is technically not out quite yet, the DNC forces him to endorse HRC and threatened to take his speaking spot away on the convention floor. He only endorsed her so he could take his fight for the nomination as far as he can)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Hillary is just as terrible as Trump would be president, they both suck. Were better off with a 3rd Party Candidate to see what we can accomplish.

TBH, even if we did have a 3rd Party candidate in office, Congress would just **** them over, and nothing would get done per usual.

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

Until Hillary announces her running mate Trump is officially worse than her by bringing Pence in as his running mate. shiver talk about setting women's rights back 50 years if those two ******** make it into the white house.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Plot twist: bernie becomes her running mate

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Wouldn't be the worst pick considering the 5 current potential running mates. But in reality I think she only has two real choices.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 40 months ago
  • 2 points

Nvidia GPUs are murderers, they're rapists, and some of them, I assume, are good video cards.
-rofljec, probably

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube