add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
piemancoder

42 months ago

I was looking on the front page and i noticed it still said this:

Building your own PC and need ideas on where to get started? Explore our build guides, which cover systems for all use-cases and budgets, or create your own and share it with our community.

Will this be taken out since we can't make guides?

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 3 points

Technically you can make guides and share them but they are not posted on the section, staff builds are and still make (mostly) good suggestions on what to buy.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

You can still make guides and share them - there is no longer a public index of all these guides. That being said, we are looking at making some larger changes to the front page as a whole in the future.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, OK. Thank you!

[comment deleted]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Building your own PC and need ideas on where to get started? Explore our build guides, which cover systems for all use-cases and budgets, or create your own and share it with our community.

But remember, Build Guides are not the place to put your work-in-progress or wish lists; go to the appropriate forums for that. IT IS FOR GUIDES! THAT WILL HELP OTHERS!

I think I'd add that...

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube