add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The unofficial official Overwatch thread!

piemancoder

43 months ago

I just downloaded the beta and it is awesome! Lots of fun, I would recommend anyone try it. So, I made this thread for you guys to discuss what you like, don't like, and anything else about the game.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The game is great, but obviously with it being a beta, comes the fact that there are a lot of things that need to be fixed.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree, the game stopped many times while I was playing, and made me sign back in.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

wish there was a campaign or something

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I love it so far. I play a lot of FPS games but this seems very fresh. I wish there was more training options like infinite Ult's enabled, switch characters anywhere, unlimited time etc.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I was gonna download it this weekend... then played Battlefront instead. lol

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

May 10th, 10 AM

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube