add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$19 512 gb SSD

piemancoder

39 months ago

This is an awesome deal. I'm not sure about how great this SSD is, but at this price it's worth a shot.

Link taken down for now

UPDATE: It seems that this was not a legit sale, but luckily I took the link down once somebody brought up that it might not be safe.

If you ordered it:

1. Open a request with Ebay, to see if you can get your money back at resolutioncenter.ebay.com

2. If that doesn't work for you, try to contact the payment service to try to get a refund.

If you did not pay for it, DO NOT PAY FOR IT

We all learned a lesson today, so this can probably be avoided next time.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I bought one, let's see what happens.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

CANCEL THE ORDER. ITS A FAKE ACCOUNT. LOOK AT ALL OF HIS OTHER STUFF

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Cancelled :(

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

There should be an option in your purchases.

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

this must be a pricing error, nonetheless, i am about to order one

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

just ordered one. I hope it works out. i will try to leave an update when it arrives on friday the 15th

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I would read the update.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Guys don't buy this it's a scammer. They do this to get your info and steal from you. Look at all his other products and reviews.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

****. will canceling the order be enough to stop him?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes most likely. I would not reccomend trying to see what happens.

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

He does have 100℅positive feedback.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

If it's too good to be true then it's too good to be true. Check out the /r/buildapcsales forum.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

You told us so :( I updated the post so that if anyone ordered they know what to do.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm just glad that none of you got potentially scammed. I hate when people do things like this and cause mass confusion when regular people get sucked in to it.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I can do a bunch of legit sales and then with good reputation and trustworthiness, pull this scam off. It just makes things much easier versus someone who just made their eBay account.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Was this as good as the Mouse for 11 grand? Last checked, it was still $11,000

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube