add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Some behind-the-scenes pictures

philip

40 months ago

We've had an instagram account for a long time, but haven't used it... needless to say, I'm not exactly a social media master here. We found that there was an "officialpcpartpicker" instagram account (which was quite humorous, then reported), so I figured we might as well start posting some pictures from the real official instagram account. It's nothing major, but just a few snapshots from the past few months showing some of the new office setup.

https://www.instagram.com/pcpartpicker/

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 7 points

Specs list? I'm guessing that is an nVidia carpet right? Although that wall paper seems to be Intel. I'd recommend upgrading the quality of the table otherwise it will probably start a fire. To play at a constant 1080p60fps, you might want some more monitors.

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

wat

• 40 months ago
  • 6 points

For VR, I'd recommend something like this as it is nVidia's minimum requirement. Oh, and it's modular.

• 40 months ago
  • 5 points

You feeling ok this morning?

• 40 months ago
  • 5 points

Did you try to reseat the chairs or try different DIMMs or individual sticks?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Might want some more windows to let some solar energy in so everything isn't power hungry with a power supply like that

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 40 months ago
  • 3 points

Neat and very interesting... Though, who are the guys in the pictures?

And here I was thinking it was going to be some screenshots of code... Ah well, maybe next time... :P

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

That looks like the most fun way to play rocket league ever.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Were ther any posts from the "official" pcpartpicker?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep, that account is still active.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Did you ever get that table running?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

you guys have too much fun.

where can i apply?

jk I'm inferior lol

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice hair...looks like we go to the same barber! I could play games for days with a monitor setup like that. Killer!!

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

imma photoshop this

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube