add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is this enough juice for 2 7970 ghz????????

coryjamesking

70 months ago

Hello I'm looking to another one of the same 7970's to my PC. This is my setup exactly with the 7970 in dispute already added to the parts list. Check it out http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1KhfD and let me know if the 750W will be enough for the 2 cards? If so do I have room to OC? Thank you [:

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 70 months ago
  • 1 point

dang I already have everything but the second GPU. I'll think about buying another PSU. THANKS

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

If you don't want bad things to happen you'd get a bigger and better unit. I agree with vlad007 on this one.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok I'm glad I have these forums to learn things like this. thanks mate

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube