add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New forum for more behind-the-scenes info

philip

45 months ago

Just to let everyone know, I've created a new forum where I'll be posting various behind-the-scenes info. Things like what's going on with the business, why did we have an hour of downtime the other day, etc. I'm using the new forum almost as a blog of sorts. It gives me a place to talk about what's going on in a more informal manner than we could with the PCPP blog. Anyhow, you can find the new forum here:

http://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/116732-welcome-to-philips-corner

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you philip! This is definitely useful, especially if you guys plan on having the site be down for scheduled mauntenance, so that we know when it starts and ends. It's also helpful so that the site additions section doesn't keep getting spammed with the same idea that you guys are already working on.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

haha, nice name for it :P

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube