add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PCPP Appreciation thread

piemancoder

48 months ago

I made this thread because I think PCPartPicker Is an amazing site, but people don't say how much they appreciate it. I think everybody should write a comment to the creators and / or the community a thank you letter. I will include my own as well.

To the staff: You guys are amazing. I can not say how amazing you are in one forum post, otherwise this computer would crash. You guys have contributed so much and have genuinely helped a lot of people, including me. I learned a lot about computers and how to build them from your site. It gave me a hobby, and something to do in my free time. It helped me teach people about building computers, and make a few friends in the process. You guys have are the most amazing team on the internet. You guys have made the most amazing website and community on the internet. Thank you. :)

To the community: This is the most awesome community ever. This community is always friendly. The people are helpful, and know what they are talking about. If the get something wrong, someone politely corrects them. Also, not many places on the internet care nearly as much as you guys do when it comes to Coolmax PSUs burning people's houses down. I hope the community keeps growing, and everyone keeps being nice. Thank you to you guys as well. :)

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 6 points

I love this site, the staff, and the community. I found a love for PCs when I found this site. Everyone on here is so nice and I learned a lot in the few months I have been on here because of the fantastic community and the amazing staff developing the site

I would also like to thank my ****** $1000 prebuilt. It ****** up and that made me search on the internet for how to build your own PC and then BAM! I find this website!

I would also like to thank :

the academy: for nothing,

HP: for developing the bad PC and making it overpriced for what it's worth,

my Dad for buying the bad PC,

my Mom: for giving birth to me,

my Sister: for ******* up the bad PC,

AMD: for devolping the AMD A6-3600, the APU in our PC,

Intel: ???,

Nvidia: ???,

my dad for: buying me an xbox 360

my mom: breakfast

Thanks everyone here on this website.

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

There's actually a dedicated forum section for this, but everyone reads it as "Feature Requests." That same section is also for feedback (positive or negative). =P

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

You never said thanks!

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe I'm not appreciative. ;)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh... Well then... Instead of putting them in separate threads, we can now put them all in one!

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

Thank You everyone on PCPP, My Friends JAShadic, TerribleBuilder, OverboardTITANX, and My Family.

And Thank You Espically to philip for creating this website.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube