add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 43 months ago
  • 3 points

My logs do not agree with your assessment at all.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 43 months ago
  • 4 points

Logs don't lie, but people do.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 43 months ago
  • 5 points

Look BMJCoding, whether you're two distinct people or one doesn't really matter. When I see vote collusion to the degree you did, it's a ban. Pure and simple. When you share logins, and I see sucessive logins between multiple accounts, from the same location, literally minutes apart, combined with cross-voting, and then doing that multiple times, I'm going to treat you as one person.

You think it affects no one, but you're wrong. There's a community here. One that I'm highly invested in, and one I'm not going to let people come in and mess with. When you doctor up support for guides you mislead the community. It's fraudulent support. It may not seem like harm to you. Or in SaratogaJ's words, it may seem like meaningless points. But that's not what it is to me. I want people to be able to trust the community here and to trust in users' opinions. That's why vote collusion gets banned here. That's why you have no sympathy from me. I've spent years of my life working tirelessly on this site. You want to go vote rig? Go somewhere else. You're not going to start a new "legacy" here.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Wait.... is that why his builds were like the top 5 guides for such a long time?? Jesus.... that sucks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube