- Charity:Water Completion Report #8
- ASUS STRIX X299-E Gaming / Inwin 805 Infinity Build
- Fractal Design Define C TG / MSI X399 Gaming Pro Carbon Live Build
- X399 Build - ASUS ROG ZENITH EXTREME / Threadripper 1950X
- Cooler Master MasterCase Maker 5t Live Build
- Fractal Design Focus G Live Build
- Corsair Carbide SPEC-04 Live Build
- Charity:Water Completion Report #7
- BitFenix Portal / MSI Z270 / GTX 1080 Ti mITX Live Build
- ASRock Z270 SuperCarrier Build
- Inwin 901 Mini ITX Live Build
- $1600 Gaming PC Build - ASRock X370 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 / Ryzen 7 1700
- Asus CROSSHAIR VI HERO / AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Live Build
- $1250 Gaming PC Build - ASUS STRIX B250F Gaming / i5-7500
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac Mini ITX Live Stream Build
- Kaby Lake Build - Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 7 / i7-7700K
- Kaby Lake Build - MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon / i5-7600K
- MSI Pick Your Dream Holiday PC Giveaway
- $1500 Gaming PC Build
- Build Troubleshooting Live Stream
- Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Live Build
- Corsair Crystal 460X RGB Live Build
- NZXT S340 Elite Build and Giveaway
- $560 Entry Level Gaming Build
- Fractal Design Define Mini C Gaming PC Build
- $1000 Great Gaming Build
- Fractal Design Gaming PC Giveaway
- Live Stream: MSI X99A and GTX 1080 VR Gaming Build
- Charity:Water Completion Report #6
- Live Gaming Performance with Overwatch
- $1200 Content Creator Build
- Live Stream: $600 Entry Level Gaming Build
- Charity:Water Completion Report #5
- Asus Q&A Live Stream
- Dreamhack Austin 2016
- Live Stream: Philip's Dreamhack Build
- NZXT Hue+ Unboxing With Johnny Hou
- $730 Office/Productivity Live Build
- MSI B150M Mortar Live Build
- PCPartPicker / Corsair Q&A Live Stream
- Xeon Graphic Design Live Build
- Fractal Design Define S Build
- $700 Core i5-4460 Gaming Build Video
- $650 FX-6300 / GTX 960 Build
- 30TB NAS Build Live Stream
- NZXT S340 Razer Edition Build
- Dual Xeon Rendering Build Live Stream
- Custom Cable Sleeving - Part 1 - Extensions
- HTPC Software Install Guide - Windows 10 / Kodi / PowerDVD
- A10-7870K / GD09B HTPC Build
- Skylake / Z170 Build #2
- Skylake / Z170 Build #1
- Asus PCDIY / PCPartPicker Live Stream
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Released
- AMD Radeon R9 / R7 300 Series Released
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Released
- AMD A10-7870K Godavari Release And Build Livestream
- Charity:Water Completion Report #3
- Multi-CPU Support, ECC, Registered RAM & More
- Updated September Build Guides
- NZXT S340 Build
- Colossus Micro Thermal Benchmarking
- September Build Guides
- Amazon Prime Support Added
- Micro Center Bundle Support Added
- Welcome Aboard Daniel Harding and Jack Followay, Jr.
- The Rapidly Rising Cost Of RAM
- Saved Part List Permalinks And Comments
- Parametric Price Alerts
- New Part Categories: Case Fans, Thermal Paste, Speakers, And Wired/Wireless Network Interfaces
- Let's Talk: PCPartPicker Discussion Forums Now Available
- Intel Xeon E3 Series CPU Support Added (With Compatibility Guidance)
- Support For Favorites, Case / Motherboard USB 3.0 Compatibility Added
- Price Comparisons With Sales Tax
- New Integrated Power Supply Calculator, Power Supply Efficiencies
- Support For Sound Cards Added
- Site Improvements And Feature Updates
- PCPartPicker T-Shirts For Sale To Benefit Charity:Water
- Thank You - From Side Project to Full Time
- SSD vs. HDD Boot Time Comparison
- Intel Core i5-2500K / GeForce GTX 680 Build
- Intel Pentium G620 / NZXT Source 210 Build
Feb. 16, 2015
Today we're pleased to roll out significant updates to the site. In addition to a rework of the look and feel, we've also introduced a number of new features and performance improvements. While we're not done with all the updates we're working on, we did want to push live what we have to date.
Site look and feel: First and foremost, you'll notice a massive change in the appearance of the site. This is the first fruit of bringing on board our design lead Phil Coffman.
Site performance: We massively improved the performance of part selection pages. You should notice a difference immediately. We made not just the backend server processing but also the page load and rendering times significantly.
Part sorting: Part categories are now default sorted by popularity. We aggregate a significant amount of usage data that we then use to determine this ordering. What you'll find is that the parts you most commonly want will be right at the top (or close). We've been doing this on the mobile version since its release last May and decided to roll it out to the desktop version as well.
Part price filter: You've been asking for this for a while, and we heard you! You can now filter parts, completed builds, and build guides by price.
Build guides: Up until now only staff could publish PCPartPicker build guides. We've opened it up now so that anyone can create and publish a guide. You can also view other guides, as well as vote and comment on them. Feel like you have the best idea for an Intel or AMD based build? Create your guide!
User avatars: On comments and user pages, you can now have your own avatar. Just go to your profile page and upload your own profile image.
Build tags: Initially just for build guides, we'll be rolling out tagging support for completed builds soon too.
Sortable saved builds: We've totally revamped how saved and completed builds are displayed in your profile. You can now easily sort saved builds, completed builds, and your build guides. We have a few more improvements slated for this area, so stay tuned!
Ability to reorder completed build images: Now you can reorder your completed build images however you would like. We'll pull the first three images in the set and use those for the thumbnails when viewing the list of completed builds.
We hope you like the changes, and of course, let us know if you run into any issues!